Monday, October 10, 2005

Bombs Away!

I need a video clip of this!! The Smurfs get bombed!

Shout outs to the Double One Tweezy crew (minus the Bow1) for making it out to the Velvet show at Staccato on Saturday (and bringing reinforcements!). I hope we rocked out sufficiently for you guys. We'll be up at the Asylum in 2 weeks, so Adams Morgan will get it hard twice in one month.

This weekend I laid low for the most part since it was shitty and I was recovering from a cold, so no exciting updates.

One more fun link, for you Ipod and Itunes junkies: This website is dedicated to Smart Playlists (one of my favorite things in Itunes). God, I'm such a sucker for Apple stuff. Someone buy me a Powerbook.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger subcontinental.giant said...

dude all these shows and I am missing them !

Get your guy to book you at http://www.bigdayout.com/news/pressreleases.php

look at the line up....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home