Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Best of 2005 - Coming Soon

Well, it is almost that time of year again... time for a "Best of" list. I guess there are still a few weeks left in 2005 but I'm going to start getting my lists together anyway. I slacked on this last year.

Anyway, all you other blogaholics out there get your lists together too, and lets post'em and compare. Anand, I'm interested to see your Best Albums list especially, since you are in another country and all. Lowden, SPR, Bowl, I'm callin' you out too. Bowl, you better have the best damn Best Movies list I've ever seen. Mr. Redonkulous, Mr. McDonkerton, Higgins, you too. I'll try and have mine up by mid-December. Expect a whole lot of bands you've never heard of (unless you read Pitchfork, that is).

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger The Redonkulous Linker said...

Mid-December? We have to wait half a month for the release of this list? Stop working on that law-nonsense and post the list.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget me Joe!

http://signaltonoise.squarespace.com/updates/2005/11/28/best-of-2005-top-5-of-05.html

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger The Redonkulous Linker said...

1. I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning - Bright Eyes
2. Jacksonville City Nights - Ryan Adams & the Cardinals
3. Late Registration - Kanye West
4. Nashville - Josh Rouse
5. Transistor Radio - M. Ward
6. Songs for Silverman - Ben Folds
7. Cold Roses - Ryan Adams
8. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
9. Okemah and the Melody of Riot - Son Volt
10. Plans - Death Cab For Cutie
11. Z - My Morning Jacket
12. Discover a Lovelier You - Pernice Brothers
13. Wedding Crashers - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
14. Gimme Fiction - Spoon
15. Digital Ash in a Digital Urn - Bright Eyes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home