Monday, May 01, 2006

The Haiku Review Version 2.0

Ok, so I am guilty of being a piss-poor blogger. But to be honest, I really didn't have anything to write about. I'm not trying to have this blog be a livejournal of my life. I want to write things that people are actually interested in reading! Ha.

And really, I felt like I couldn't really compete with all the blogs I read everyday. I mean SCG has the hillarious and worldy Aussie posts, Signal to Noise has the political beat covered, the Redonkulous Linker has scoured all of The Internets and Youtube, and the Double-One Tweezy covers all the fun of our social lives.

Luckily, I've got some fresh ideas that I think will compliment your morning blog-reading nicely. I don't have some new unifying theme or cheap gimmick like writing only in haikus (although every now and then I might bust one out for old-times sake). But still, I think you'll like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home